The US Bank Mini Pole Pedal Paddle took place on May 19, 2013.
MBSEF would like to thank all the participants, volunteers, sponsors, and the City of Bend and its citizens who made this event possible.
We will post results as soon as they become available.
REGISTRATION DETAILS Entry Form
COMPETITOR PACKET COURSE MAP Bike Course Entry Form
- Once we have 210 teams, we will close registration.
- $150 per team (includes 6 race t-shirts and prizes)
- Each team must have one parent to act as coordinator.
- One representative from each team MUST pick up the team bib packet (including t-shirts), Friday May 16, 3pm-6pm, at U.S. Bank on Century Dr. 86 SW Century Dr., Bend, OR 97702.
- One check per team please.
- May 18th, start at the dog park in the Old Mill District. Ends in the Les Schwab Amphitheater.
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Team start times will be emailed out to the parent captain a week before the race.
- 6 kids per team
- 1st-6th graders only
- All team members will receive a shirt, bib numbers and sponsor swag
- All team members must be in the same age group. If not, then the whole team is in age group of oldest member.
- Molly will email the team parent captain their team start time a week prior to the race.
- Rafting Leg: 6 team members paddle a raft with a professional guide as supervisor. Life jackets will be provided.
- Biking Leg: 1 team member rides the course in the grass across from the Les Schwab Amphitheater. It's a mini cyclo cross course. Any bike will work but a road bike is Not ideal.
- Obstacle Leg: 4 members of team go through obstacle course (each member completes full obstacle course).
- Running Leg: 1 team member runs the outside of the obstacle course in the Les Schwab Amphitheater. It's a short sprint.
For further information regarding the U.S. Bank Mini Pole Pedal Paddle, please call 541-388-0002.
563 SW 13th Street
Bend OR 97702
MAP to Office
This event is sponsored by US Bank, Bend Memorial Clinic, Hasson Company Realtors, Dick's Sporting Goods, Sunriver Resort, Sunnyside Sports, Old Mill District, Seventh Mountain Resort, Saxon's Fine Jewelry, Sylvan Learning Center, Teva, Sun Country Tours, Powder House, and the Bend Parks & Recreation District.