The US Bank Mini Pole Pedal Paddle took place on May 19, 2013.
MBSEF would like to thank all the participants, volunteers, sponsors, and the City of Bend and its citizens who made this event possible.
We will post results as soon as they become available.
WE ARE FULL!!!
REGISTRATION DETAILS-Mail In Registration Form Here
RESULTS COMPETITOR PACKET COURSE MAP Bike Course
- EARLY ENTRY FEE: Until May 2- $144 per team (includes 6 race t-shirts and prizes)
- LATE ENTRY FEE: May 3-10-$162 per team (includes 6 race t-shirts and prizes)
- ENTRY FORM deadline is May 10 (no sign-up on race day).
- Each team must have one parent to act as coordinator.
- One representative from each team MUST pick up the team bib packet (including t-shirts), Friday May 17, 3pm-6pm, at U.S. Bank on Century Dr. 86 SW Century Dr., Bend, OR 97702.
- One check per team please.
|HOW TO REGISTER
Complete your entry form (signed by all parents/gaurdians) and mail it to us or drop it by the office. We appreciate your participation and support of MBSEF. Thanks.
For further information regarding the U.S. Bank Mini Pole Pedal Paddle, please call 541-388-0002.
563 SW 13th Street
Bend OR 97702
MAP to Office
This event is sponsored by US Bank, Bend Memorial Clinic, Sunriver Resort, Sunnyside Sports, Old Mill District, Seventh Mountain Resort, Saxon's Fine Jewelry, Sylvan Learning Center. Teva, Sun Country Raft Tours, Powder House, and the Bend Parks & Recreation District.